Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on February 17, 2015, 11:05:11 am

Title: A nice pair of tits
Post by: Chairman Bill on February 17, 2015, 11:05:11 am
As the title suggests. You might not think they're so nice though, which is why it's posted under critiques ...
Title: Re: A nice pair of tits
Post by: bjanes on February 17, 2015, 11:42:37 am
As the title suggests. You might not think they're so nice though, which is why it's posted under critiques ...

Very nice, but I think these are closer to home  ::)

Bill
Title: Re: A nice pair of tits
Post by: Chairman Bill on February 17, 2015, 11:51:03 am
Hey, who am I to judge? Whatever floats your boat.
Title: Re: A nice pair of tits
Post by: mbaginy on February 17, 2015, 12:46:27 pm
I read the title and immediately knew what was coming.  Had to laugh out loud though.

By the way, nice photos - all three.
Title: Re: A nice pair of tits
Post by: BernardLanguillier on February 17, 2015, 05:44:26 pm
Those full naked birds are a bit borderline don't you think? ;)

cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: A nice pair of tits
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 17, 2015, 07:43:18 pm
Those full naked birds are a bit borderline don't you think? ;)

cheers,
Bernard

Yes, better watch out for the flood of protests from PETT (People for the Ethical Treatment of Tits).  :D
Title: Re: A nice pair of tits
Post by: RSL on February 18, 2015, 09:51:35 am
I have to conclude that you're not too busy at the moment, Bill.
Title: Re: A nice pair of tits
Post by: Chairman Bill on February 18, 2015, 12:35:48 pm
No, I'm busy, but I need to eat, and they were taken from my kitchen, as lunch cooked.
Title: Re: A nice pair of tits
Post by: PeterAit on February 21, 2015, 10:12:03 am
Reminds me of a friend's experience. He, a music professor, was in England and went to visit a well-known musician at his home. He was asked to wait in the library. He noticed a large book on the shelf, "England's Most Beautiful Tits." On eager examination he found ... well, you know!