Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Enrico on January 11, 2006, 01:42:09 am
-
Hi there.... who can help me?!?
The tutorial by Michael Reichmann
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/hdr.shtml
is gorgeous.... but....
when trying to merge 3 or more pictures with the HRD Merge function in Photoshop CS2, the answer I always obtain is something like:
"The dynamic range of the pictures is insufficient to generate a useful HRD image"
The method I used to create the pictures is:
- shooting in RAW mode;
- opening with Photoshop RAW plug-in and creating 3 or more different pictures differing by at least 1,0 exposure one another;
- saving each of them in jpg format 8 bit/channel (I tried also 16 bit/channel)
- importing them in Photoshop through the HRD Image Merge procedure
I tried with different pictures, anyway with negative outcome.
Infinite thnx
-
You need 3(or more) different exposures (3 different shoots) to make it work.
Not 3 different developed images from the same raw file.
-
Good, I'll try this way.... thx...