Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on February 16, 2015, 09:18:34 am

Title: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Chris Calohan on February 16, 2015, 09:18:34 am
And NO, I did not enhance the color sliders other than to add just a touch of contrast...it was just one heck of a breaking sun/cloud show.
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Arlen on February 16, 2015, 10:50:40 am
Well I'm feeling that it must have felt wonderful to be there. Awesome sky.
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 16, 2015, 11:08:15 am
Very nice.
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 16, 2015, 12:19:51 pm
I have a feeling that the bottom feels cut-off? ;)
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Chris Calohan on February 16, 2015, 12:56:17 pm
There was an abrupt drop off from where I was shooting that lenat nothing to the shot..so yes, I did crop but only minimally.
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 16, 2015, 04:15:46 pm
But after that (says the pessimist) the day can only get worse.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: patrick love on February 18, 2015, 08:21:19 am
Hands in the air, forcing yourself to wait one minute between exposures... That's what I do when this happens.
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: stamper on February 18, 2015, 08:38:42 am
Nothing to apologise for here. A very nice sunset.  People should judge the image as seen and not what they would have liked to have seen?
Title: Re: Dawn is a Feeling
Post by: maddogmurph on February 18, 2015, 01:48:51 pm
Beautiful image but contains my pet peeve of the jet streams graffiti in the sky... I think.  Those pesky planes are always ruining my images...