Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on February 15, 2015, 01:24:21 am

Title: The Kiss
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 15, 2015, 01:24:21 am
At Agonda beach in Goa.

Title: Re: The Kiss
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 15, 2015, 06:22:17 pm
Looks like the forum is fixed now.  The image attachment from yesterday was however broken and I had to upload anew.
Title: Re: The Kiss
Post by: Bob_B on February 15, 2015, 07:14:16 pm
Very nice. As always, you hit the mark again with this photo.
Title: Re: The Kiss
Post by: RSL on February 15, 2015, 07:20:56 pm
Good street, Rajan, but I wish you'd swung the camera bit to the right. The rule of thirds gets over-advertised, but sometimes it helps.
Title: Re: The Kiss
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 15, 2015, 07:32:47 pm
Good street, Rajan, but I wish you'd swung the camera bit to the right. The rule of thirds gets over-advertised, but sometimes it helps.
It's a pretty wet and sandy "street," but I think I agree with Russ.