Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on February 12, 2015, 12:38:16 am

Title: Dusk
Post by: BobDavid on February 12, 2015, 12:38:16 am
Self explanatory picture.
Title: Re: Dusk
Post by: francois on February 12, 2015, 07:48:13 am
Nice, simple… I almost missed this guy resting in front of the lifeguard shack.
Title: Re: Dusk
Post by: SanderKikkert on February 12, 2015, 09:21:53 am
Allthough the resting figure takes away some of the abstract quality it adds a human touch, which is also nice, you can't go wrong eitherway, I could really do with a moment like that  :D  ;)
Title: Re: Dusk
Post by: Bob_B on February 12, 2015, 10:52:18 am
Very elegant in its simplicity. (I too initially overlooked the reclining figure, which just added more on further viewing.)
Title: Re: Dusk
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 12, 2015, 11:11:42 am
The colors are a bit off for me (too magenta and orange too dull, for the lack of better word), but I like the graphic simplicity and composition.
Title: Re: Dusk
Post by: BobDavid on February 12, 2015, 04:00:07 pm
Come down to Sarasota, Slobodan. Post sunset creates some wild color play along the gulf. The color is dead-on accurate.