Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: chrisstraley on February 11, 2015, 07:00:00 pm

Title: Broncolor Gear!
Post by: chrisstraley on February 11, 2015, 07:00:00 pm
Broncolor MobiLED Lamphead- $925 shipped
Up for sale is a lightly used Broncolor MobiLED Lamphead,  It has only about 1000 pops on the tube and a couple one product shoot on the LED modeling lamp.  Great condition, comes with cap, reflector and the box if I can find it. Retails for $1400.00

Broncolor Rechargeable Lithium Battery for Move 1200 L Power Pack - $400
This is a near brand new Broncolor Rechargeable Lithium Battery for Move 1200 L Power Pack.  I purchased a couple of these when I bought my Broncolor Move system but I am realizing that these batteries last a long time and charge quickly, so I am selling this one.  I have used this battery one time in the pack when I got the pack to test everything to make sure it was all functioning correctly.  This battery has no more than 200 pops on it and a charge to keep it new.  Here are the tech specs from Broncolor on the battery.


Title: Re: Broncolor Gear!
Post by: chrisstraley on March 06, 2015, 06:12:48 pm
Going back up....