Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on February 10, 2015, 10:30:38 am

Title: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: Chris Calohan on February 10, 2015, 10:30:38 am
but ever so often there really is a great sunrise or sunset...and I think this is one. It evokes a bit of the song, Sitting on the Dock of the Bay.
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 10, 2015, 10:39:07 am
Nah, just ignored ;)
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: francois on February 10, 2015, 11:19:02 am
Good try but you need to work a lot harder to get publicly humiliated!

 :D
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: SanderKikkert on February 10, 2015, 11:27:14 am
Is that a harbour or common porpoise coming up for air ? I too think you'll have to try a little bit harder...at best you are making me jealous of your experience of such a marvel in real life. The digitized version of it is much overrated anyway  ;)  Best Regards, Sander
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: maddogmurph on February 10, 2015, 07:02:35 pm
Hey look at the beautiful Chemtrails!  ;D :D  How long do you think that dolphin has to live before it chokes on a coke 6 pack ring?
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: Chris Calohan on February 10, 2015, 07:40:23 pm
Regular Bottle-Nosed Dolphin. They frequent marinas in the early morning hours but at least have the sense to get out to sea before all the charter boats load up and head out. We lose more Pelicans, Anhingas and Cormorants to the six pack webs than anythng else.
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: Iluvmycam on February 10, 2015, 08:02:57 pm
Nice sunset, nothing wrong with it.
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 11, 2015, 04:50:26 am
Nice and normal.
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 11, 2015, 12:16:50 pm
Nice sunset, nothing wrong with it.
+1.
You've got to put more effort into it if you really want to be publically humiliated.
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: maddogmurph on February 11, 2015, 01:45:34 pm
+1.
You've got to put more effort into it if you really want to be publically humiliated.


Yeah I agree.  Gotta put in work for that.  We should have a week where we post our biggest failures...
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: NancyP on February 13, 2015, 10:22:53 am
Finally, a  photo contest that I can win!   :D
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: Chris Calohan on February 13, 2015, 10:32:39 am
Finally, a  photo contest that I can win!   :D

 ;D
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 13, 2015, 11:44:07 am
Finally, a  photo contest that I can win!   :D
I bet my trash pile's bigger than yours, Nancy!  ;)
Title: Re: I'll probably get strung up and publically humiliated for this shot
Post by: patrick love on February 18, 2015, 08:24:34 am
Speaking of docks.  I wish I was sitting on this one with a drink in my hand.