Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: dchung1013 on February 09, 2015, 03:13:37 pm

Title: Zacuto shoulder support
Post by: dchung1013 on February 09, 2015, 03:13:37 pm
For sale is a Zacuto shoulder stock support. I forgot what it was called. I think Target Shooter is the closest equivalent.
Its in great shape. Small ding on the front of the main rod.  Everything is rock solid, no squeaks, nothing loosens during the shoot.

Asking $260 plus $15 for shipping.
Thanks!
Title: Re: Zacuto shoulder support
Post by: JamesJetel on February 11, 2015, 07:42:18 pm
Any pictures available?
Title: Re: Zacuto shoulder support
Post by: dchung1013 on February 12, 2015, 02:35:15 pm
I think its on the post.
But here it is again.
Title: Re: Zacuto shoulder support
Post by: dchung1013 on February 26, 2015, 07:53:57 am
bump
Title: Re: Zacuto shoulder support
Post by: dchung1013 on March 03, 2015, 09:42:20 am
bump.
Title: Re: Zacuto shoulder support
Post by: dchung1013 on March 12, 2015, 11:35:31 am
bump
Title: Re: Zacuto shoulder support
Post by: dchung1013 on March 23, 2015, 09:48:17 pm
Sold.