Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: sarrasani on February 08, 2015, 04:23:43 pm
-
enjoy them if you want, and thank you for attention and criticism.
all the best,
sandro
-
Number two works for me. The others I'm less enthusiastic about I'm afraid.
-
I agree with chairman on #2 being a nice image and better than the others, those are less interestingly composed imo, #4 could maybe benefit from losing a strip at the bottom ? , with a wider frame accentuating the wide curved lines in the image leaving one's eyes to wander more naturally along the bottom of the glacier towards that part catching the sunlight on the right.
Regards, Sander
-
I have to agree with both previous comments above.
#1: I'd like to see more [or less] on the left of the frame but the curve of the pond is nice and contrasts with the sharp ridge line. The reflection is superb.
#2: without doubt (for me, at least) the best. The light shines on the landscape and the fog clings to the peaks. The trees on the right seem to be leaning a lot, probably because on tilted your camera…
#3: This one leaves an uneasy feeling…
#4: It's a classical view with a lot of foreground. Highlites and shadows are well handled. Losing a bit of the fg rocks means that you'll also loose those nice and round boulders.
-
thank you much, very interesting!
All the best,
sandro
-
thank you much!
All the best,
Sandro
-
Very interesting and useful, thank you much.
all the best,
sandro