Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on February 06, 2015, 07:49:30 am
-
We've got one for trees and one for clouds, so I thought maybe one for stars, the moon, planets and all things similar. Feel free to join in.
This one has some cloud, some trees, and some celestial objects, including a fuzzy Andromeda (the fuzziness in the trees is wind movement - they're not usually fuzzy).
BTW, the title of this one, the Seven Sisters, relates to the location on the Quantock hills, not to stars or anything.
-
well done IMHO. Ok the silohuette + city lights (original and good effect).
All the best,
Sandro
-
I live the sky and the city lights on the horizon.
Well done!
-
Very nice photo. I envy your relatively dark skies. I once tried astrophotography where I live just outside of Baltimore, Maryland and it was a literal washout of city lights. Photos of the moon on the other hand are doable. Here's last August's supermoon rising.
-
Love the colour of that moon
-
Love the colour of that moon
+1. And the streaks of clouds across it.
-
Thank you. Late summer is great rising moon time here: lots of yellow and red tints from the humidity and smog.
-
This kind of photography doesn't normally interest me but this is an exception. A very nice image and well processed.