Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: chuckn on February 05, 2015, 05:10:40 pm

Title: grass and reeds
Post by: chuckn on February 05, 2015, 05:10:40 pm
Took this photograph last November at the Great Salt Lake Shore Line Preserve. Comments???

Chuck.
Title: Re: grass and reeds
Post by: armand on February 05, 2015, 05:55:40 pm
Overall I like it. As things that could have been better: maybe a touch more DOF (a trade off vs the painterly look) and the bottom 5th isn't as interesting as the rest of the picture.
Title: Re: grass and reeds
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 05, 2015, 08:22:44 pm
Overall I like it. As things that could have been better: maybe a touch more DOF (a trade off vs the painterly look) and the bottom 5th isn't as interesting as the rest of the picture.
I agree with Armand on both points. It is a fine shot.
Title: Re: grass and reeds
Post by: sarrasani on February 06, 2015, 08:47:23 pm
very good, I find it an excellent image, with superb composition and pleasurable colours.
Only, I would prefer more pixels to appreciate more the sharpness and the DOF.
All the best,
sandro
Title: Re: grass and reeds
Post by: David Anderson on February 06, 2015, 08:58:54 pm
I like it - simple and well done.
Title: Re: grass and reeds
Post by: mbaginy on February 07, 2015, 01:34:53 am
I like it - simple and well done.
+1, beautiful simplicity