Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: MrDen on February 05, 2015, 01:43:14 pm
-
Nickname: gears199
[email protected] - David May
Scammer who use false photos, from real old auctions/sellings.
He sent me real pics from a real auction from an other website, old pics from google.
This David May is new here, profil 0.
Take caution...
-
same here,
he offered me a lens over an ad I posted (not here),
I noticed the pics from an other auction and didn`t response after that.
unfortunately that`s very common!
-
items for sale in great condition,please Email me on [email protected] for more details,thanks
For such guys I have a seperat email. ;)
He called himself as "David May". He had sent me a driving license of this guy.
An other email of this guy is [email protected]
Have a look via google. ::)
-
Well I admit to using 'stock' photos of products I am selling at times in the past, but only when the item and the condition are identical. That's not enough to label someone a scammer!
-
Well I admit to using 'stock' photos of products I am selling at times in the past, but only when the item and the condition are identical. That's not enough to label someone a scammer!
A year before i talked to a french person from a local website, only known from french people, about a piece of gear.
He sent me pics of his material, we spoke a bit together.
He finally sold it to someone else, was too expensive for me.
A year after, i'm still looking the same piece of gear, i put a thread here.
And then... in my mailbox, the same photos from this old french seller who already sold his gear.
How do you call that?
Don't talk about something you don't know ;)
And in the future, use your own photos for your own material, that's just logic.
-
How do you call that?
An assumption
-
An other email of this guy is [email protected]
Have a look via google. ::)
http://www.jixianghair.com/kr/contact.asp
He is chinese? :D
-
An assumption
The guy try to sell an item, already sold!!!
Are you stupid? :o
-
The guy try to sell an item, already sold!!!
Are you stupid? :o
Based on the evidence you have presented so far, you should not be calling anyone a scammer, i.e. accusing them of financial fraud. That is potentially unlawful behaviour in many countries.
And yes, most pieces of photo gear will be sold many times in their lives.
I will leave it up to the forum to decide who the stupid one is.
-
I spoke to the real seller, that i know.
He sold it to a real person who never resell his item.
By chance (unchance for this scammer), this guy used the same photos he found on google.
http://www.summilux.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=64553
(http://i61.tinypic.com/70vsx2.jpg)
Just read the story.
Moreover 2 more persons say the exact same thing.
Now cut the bullshit, and stop defend him.
-
Graham, this type of scam happens all the time on these forums. I got emails from him too and I have received emails from like accounts in the past.