Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: dseelig on February 05, 2015, 01:32:55 pm

Title: I just got this announcement on PS cs 5 mac version what
Post by: dseelig on February 05, 2015, 01:32:55 pm
does it mean and what do I do about it
NSInvalidArgumentException exception (because -[__CFx606449CPA window]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x60800172f640).
It said my photoshop[w as about to crash
Title: Re: I just got this announcement on PS cs 5 mac version what
Post by: kirkt on February 05, 2015, 02:42:51 pm
restart your computer and launch PS.

kirk
Title: Re: I just got this announcement on PS cs 5 mac version what
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 05, 2015, 03:37:44 pm
It reminds me of the original inscrutable error message from CPM days: "BDOS Err on B:"

I guess certain error message writers are still alive and well.
Title: Re: I just got this announcement on PS cs 5 mac version what
Post by: bill t. on February 07, 2015, 01:44:14 pm
Long ago I used a utility program that would sometimes display "The Dog Ate My Homework."  When "OK" was clicked a Blue Screen of Death would ensue.

If you get another message as with the OP, it might be time for a memory check.

I had inscrutable CS6 crashes on my pc.  Removing OpenGL fixed that.  I planned to look for a more recent version, then found I preferred not having those fluid zooms.
Title: Re: I just got this announcement on PS cs 5 mac version what
Post by: sniper on February 09, 2015, 10:57:53 am
It reminds me of the original inscrutable error message from CPM days: "BDOS Err on B:"

I guess certain error message writers are still alive and well.

Sadly!   >:(