Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Motion & Video => Topic started by: Niels_Patrick on February 05, 2015, 11:28:08 am

Title: External monitor Nikon d810
Post by: Niels_Patrick on February 05, 2015, 11:28:08 am
Hello,

i am searching for an external monitor. Preview video option for framing / composition and sharpening controll.
Zebra would be nice...
I know atmos shogun would be no.1 - but expensive.

Any experience with liliput?


Thank you /// Niels
_____

www.geisselbrecht.biz
Title: Re: External monitor Nikon d810
Post by: Morgan_Moore on February 05, 2015, 01:59:26 pm
Ive found lilliput not talk to the camera - (which was a black magic) - best to test in a shop or get something higher end?
Title: Re: External monitor Nikon d810
Post by: Niels_Patrick on February 06, 2015, 10:28:11 am
thanks  ;)
Title: Re: External monitor Nikon d810
Post by: flashfredrikson on February 06, 2015, 12:08:45 pm
I got a small HD AC7, like it a lot but no Zebras, False Color though. The sunhood is really well done and great for outdoors.
Title: Re: External monitor Nikon d810
Post by: sanjaynarayan on February 06, 2015, 10:06:54 pm
lilliput is fine... get the one which comes with both HDMI in and out option.

sanjaynarayan.com
Title: Re: External monitor Nikon d810
Post by: Niels_Patrick on February 09, 2015, 09:13:29 am
Finally - I will buy a Atomos Shogun. Best resolution + recorder. I will use it also on my panasonic gh4