Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on February 03, 2015, 10:49:12 pm

Title: Night Delight
Post by: BobDavid on February 03, 2015, 10:49:12 pm
Atmosphere amok tonight--Sarasota, Fla.
Title: Re: Night Delight
Post by: sarrasani on February 05, 2015, 04:11:49 pm
great composition and general effect.
Only, IMHO, too much noise at the dark edges. Wonderful and sober colours.
All the best,
sandro
Title: Re: Night Delight
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 05, 2015, 04:40:22 pm
Ooh, I like it, Bob!
Title: Re: Night Delight
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 07, 2015, 04:56:47 am
Ooh, I like it, Bob!

So do I.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Night Delight
Post by: Tony Jay on February 07, 2015, 05:14:01 am
Beautiful!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Night Delight
Post by: petermfiore on February 07, 2015, 08:21:12 am
I feel like baying at the moon...anyone else?

Great shot.

Peter
Title: Re: Night Delight
Post by: RSL on February 07, 2015, 10:10:06 am
All good things come to those who wait. Good shooting, Bob.
Title: Re: Night Delight
Post by: BobDavid on February 08, 2015, 03:40:01 am
I may be able to calm the noise down in post. If not, I'll print it on Epson cold press natural paper--a nice paper for mitigating noise.