Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Aphoto on February 02, 2015, 09:45:39 am
-
Hello everyone,
I'm selling my loved HCAM/LEAF APTUS II 8 (40MP) combo due to he fact, that it is (sadly) to heavy for my long photowalks (additionally to my other gear).
Image-qualitywise it is just amazing. Especially in combination with the two Canon TS-E 17mm and 24mm lenses. See examples. The digital backs sensor is perfect for shift-movements with the lenses I mentioned (about 6mm in combination with TS-E 17mm, at least 10 mm with TS-E 24mm) or in combination with MF 645/67 lenses (I use the great Pentax 645 A 35mm, 55mm and 80-160mm + some other Mamiya 645 lenses).
After I bought the (demo-)Back in 2013 from Calumet Germany (they still exist here), the digital back was calibrated to the HCAM/ground glass by Hartblei (HCAM also bought in 2013, it is Stefan Steibs former imaging fair demo-camera with the newest software, as he told me). I also chose a special Rollei ground glass with grid (and some scratches on it), that is ideal for architectural photography.
The Aptus II 8 is used but in good condition, Mamiya 645 AFD/ Phaseone mount (see pictures). I never had any problems. The HCAM has some minor scratches and is obviously not brand new, but it looks also good and works functionally/technically smoothly. Last service: fall/winter 2013.
The whole package comes with:
- Leaf Aptus II 8 digital camera back
- original packing
- firewire cable 4.5 m
- camera-to-back sync cable
- 3 smaller batteries (two original)
- 2 chargers
- cover for the LCD
- cover for the battery slot
- stylus
- back cover
- more original accessories
- Optech Neoprene cover for digital back („Hood Hat“)
- Hcam with Rollei ground glass
- release cable (a very handy coiled one)
- 2 big batteries (can also be used with the back or vice versa)
- RRS Plate
- special „L“ bracket (Novoflex prototyp by Stefan Steib for vertical shots - you can use it on both sides)
- Hartblei loupe finder
- focusing hood without the magnifier (I used it as compact cover)
Price: 8950 Euros, shipping included worldwide. Wire transfer preferred but you can choose paypal if you pay the fees.
24mm example: www.adrianschulz.de/ll/sample02.jpg
17mm example: www.adrianschulz.de/ll/sample01.jpg
If you are interested and need more informations, please contact me:
[email protected] / Berlin / Germany
Pictures:
(http://www.adrianschulz.de/ll/hcamaptus_01.jpg)
(http://www.adrianschulz.de/ll/hcamaptus_02.jpg)
(http://www.adrianschulz.de/ll/hcamaptus_03.jpg)
(http://www.adrianschulz.de/ll/hcamaptus_04.jpg)
(http://www.adrianschulz.de/ll/hcamaptus_05.jpg)
(http://www.adrianschulz.de/ll/hcamaptus_06.jpg)
(http://www.adrianschulz.de/ll/hcamaptus_07.jpg)
(http://www.adrianschulz.de/ll/hcamaptus_08.jpg)
(http://www.adrianschulz.de/ll/hcamaptus_09.jpg)
-
So, I see, there is some interest in the HCAM alone. I would prefer to sell the combo, but if I find a buyer for the Aptus II 8, I would sell the HCAM separately.
NEW PRICES:
Combo: 8500 EUROS shipping included
Aptus II 8 (with only 1 charger): 4200€, shipping included
(for 4800 EUROS, I also throw in a Mamiya AFD II with 80mm AF lens and compatible focusing screen in very good condition).
-
I must admit I have never come across the HCAM before. Thanks for sharing!
How many actuations have been taken on the Leaf back? May be interested in that on its own.
-
How many actuations have been taken on the Leaf back? May be interested in that on its own.
See the picture. It shows 10.434 actuations (called "Bilder insgesamt")
-
Thanks Weinlamm, that is correct!
-
Now there are interests in both items. But no "I'll take it definitely" yet.
NEW PRICES:
Combo: 8100 EUROS shipping included
Aptus II 8 (with only 1 charger): 4100 EUROS, shipping included
HCAM: 4100 EUROS
(for 4800 EUROS, I also throw in a Mamiya AFD II with 80mm AF lens and compatible focusing screen in very good condition).
-
NEW PRICES:
Combo: 7800 EUROS shipping included
Aptus II 8 (with only 1 charger): 4000 EUROS, shipping included
HCAM: 4000 EUROS
-
Because I was asked:
- Combo HCAM + Aptus II 8: 7800 EUROS shipping included (or 8200 EUROS with Mamiya AFD II and 80mm AF lens)
- Aptus II 8 (with only 1 charger): 4000 EUROS, shipping included (or 4600 EUROS with Mamiya AFD II and 80mm AF lens)
- HCAM: 4000 EUROS, shipping included
-
- Combo HCAM + Aptus II 8: 7700 EUROS shipping included (or 8200 EUROS with Mamiya AFD II and 80mm AF lens)
- Aptus II 8 (with only 1 charger): 4000 EUROS, shipping included (or 4600 EUROS with Mamiya AFD II and 80mm AF lens)
- HCAM: 3900 EUROS, shipping included
-
Combo HCAM + Aptus II 8: 7700 EUROS shipping included (or 8200 EUROS with Mamiya AFD II and 80mm AF lens)Aptus II 8 (with only 1 charger): 4000 EUROS, shipping included (or 4600 EUROS with Mamiya AFD II and 80mm AF lens)- HCAM: 3900 EUROS, shipping included
Aptus II 8 and Mamiya AFD II + lens reserved pending payment
-
Combo HCAM + Aptus II 8: 7700 EUROS shipping included (or 8200 EUROS with Mamiya AFD II and 80mm AF lens)Aptus II 8 (with only 1 charger): 4000 EUROS, shipping included (or 4600 EUROS with Mamiya AFD II and 80mm AF lens)- HCAM: 3800 EUROS, shipping included
Aptus II 8 and Mamiya AFD II SOLD!
-
- closed -
see http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=98195.0