Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: epines on February 01, 2015, 11:20:26 am

Title: WTB: Rodenstock 35mm f/4 HR Digaron-S lens. Alpa mount or unmounted.
Post by: epines on February 01, 2015, 11:20:26 am
Ideally in Alpa mount. Unmounted is OK too.

thanks
ethan

 
Title: Re: WTB: Rodenstock 35mm f/4 HR Digaron-S lens. Alpa mount or unmounted.
Post by: gdh on February 01, 2015, 06:33:51 pm
Hi Ethan,
Just an FYI, when I had my 180mm converted 5 years ago, it cost me $1200 just for the conversion of my own lens--I'm not sure what their policy is now have to believe the price hasn't gone down.

Good luck on that.

Dennis
Title: Re: WTB: Rodenstock 35mm f/4 HR Digaron-S lens. Alpa mount or unmounted.
Post by: maeda on February 01, 2015, 07:37:53 pm
I asked Cambo to convert my 28mm HR few month ago.
It cost me more than 1000 euros.
Title: Re: WTB: Rodenstock 35mm f/4 HR Digaron-S lens. Alpa mount or unmounted.
Post by: epines on February 01, 2015, 11:42:37 pm
Thanks, Dennis and Raphael. Yep -- I was in touch with Alpa about this recently, and the current pricing on mounting a lens is $1450 USD. Furthermore, if your shutter doesn't meet their requirements, they'll replace it for another $600.

best,
ethan



Title: Re: WTB: Rodenstock 35mm f/4 HR Digaron-S lens. Alpa mount or unmounted.
Post by: epines on February 05, 2015, 05:50:11 pm
Bump