Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: rollsman44 on February 01, 2015, 10:30:38 am

Title: Leica R 28mm f2.8 PC-Super-Angulon-R 1:2,8/28 mm
Post by: rollsman44 on February 01, 2015, 10:30:38 am
I am selling my lens in Very Good Condition . The barrel shows some Minor wear / The glass is Perfect and No dust or dings. Comes with:
Original Box, Caps, and Shade and Case. I have no use for this lens. I was going to start to shoot landscapes and architecture but changed my mind.
I have a Very good reputation on Ebay and have bought and sold on this forum many times. Asking $ 1350.00 I accept Paypal. Thank you for looking
Title: Re: Leica R 28mm f2.8 PC-Super-Angulon-R 1:2,8/28 mm PRICE REDUCED
Post by: rollsman44 on February 01, 2015, 10:31:32 am
  This is the Lens Shade in MINT condition( Like New)

 PRICE REDUCED $ 1200.00 Excellent Lens