Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: michaelbiondo on January 28, 2015, 04:11:43 pm

Title: Pentax 645Z rental in NYC
Post by: michaelbiondo on January 28, 2015, 04:11:43 pm
Thinking of a 645Z, the reviews are very compelling.
Being able to rent back up cameras, additional lenses & accessories is a pretty important factor in my decision making process.
Does anyone know if any of the NYC based rental houses are or planing to stock the Pentax system?
I know we can get some of the gear online, but sometime I need stuff the same day.
Thanks,
MB
Title: Re: Pentax 645Z rental in NYC
Post by: michaelbiondo on January 30, 2015, 04:46:43 pm
Lots of views but no replies.
I am thinking that's because none of the rental houses are stocking the Pentax?
Michael