Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on January 28, 2015, 11:44:22 am

Title: Tree and Passing Egret
Post by: RSL on January 28, 2015, 11:44:22 am
This is the third time I've posted a picture of this tree. I shoot it at various times of day and in varying weather.
Title: Re: Tree and Passing Egret
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 28, 2015, 12:36:50 pm
The egret's gracious flaying form is a great reward for your attempts. Since you are revisiting the place often, I would like to see it in a softer light, very early morning, with some fog/mist (does it ever happen there?). It is not easy for me to say it, as I am usually against such trickery, but if you manage to get a softer light, I wouldn't object to composting that egret into such a scene.