Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on January 27, 2015, 10:51:54 pm

Title: Winter 2
Post by: armand on January 27, 2015, 10:51:54 pm
..
Title: Re: Winter 2
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 27, 2015, 11:48:48 pm
In this se I find the first one the most appealing to me, with the fourth in second place.

Nice work.
Title: Re: Winter 2
Post by: Bob_B on January 28, 2015, 09:27:20 am
I find the 4th most appealing. I wonder if cropping out the upper 'ridge line' to leave just the field of rocks might add to the composition on the 4th?
Title: Re: Winter 2
Post by: armand on January 28, 2015, 01:11:51 pm
I find the 4th most appealing. I wonder if cropping out the upper 'ridge line' to leave just the field of rocks might add to the composition on the 4th?

I tried before the focus stack (out of 4 images I think, although PS used one for 80% of the final shot) but I felt it's losing something.

Here are a couple more.