Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: Roberto Frieri on January 25, 2015, 04:26:17 am

Title: CO don't crash but won't work opening specific folders - SOLVED
Post by: Roberto Frieri on January 25, 2015, 04:26:17 am
Hi to you all.

I can't understand why CO 8.1 stop working when I try to open specific folders, always the same.
It loads 3 or 4 images and after few seconds it freezes and I have to manually force it down.
Could anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance.

This is the hardware and software I'm using:
MacBook Air 13" (mid 2011)
OS X Yosemite 10.10.1
1,7 GHz Intel Core i5
4 GB 144 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Title: Re: CO don't crash but won't work opening specific folders - SOLVED
Post by: Roberto Frieri on January 26, 2015, 02:51:50 pm
As suggested me by a user of the official Phase One forum, I created a new CO session, which work perfectly with all the folders in my library.
So I replace the old, evidently corrupted, .cosessiondb file with the new one.
 :)