Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: wmchauncey on January 24, 2015, 01:26:37 pm
-
It was knocked onto the floor...fortunately, some super-glue and PS remedied the problem. ::)
(http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l383/chauncey43/broken-orchidsx3.jpg) (http://s329.photobucket.com/user/chauncey43/media/broken-orchidsx3.jpg.html)
-
Beautiful colour in these orchids.
By the way have you used stacked images to get the depth of field?
Mal
-
Beautiful colour in these orchids...By the way have you used stacked images to get the depth of field
Thank you...all my orchid images are not only stacked, they are also photo-merged.
This particular image has a image size of 36" wide @ 300ppi. ;)
-
This particular image has a image size of 36" wide @ 300ppi.
Do you mean your image is both stacked and stitched?
Mal
-
Lovely as usual but I like the two legs⦠dancing flowers!
-
Stitched/merged, same thing...how else would you get an image that size.
The legs, I thought it was obvious but you're the first to mention it Francois. ;)
-
The more I look at it the more personality it has.
To me, this is your most appealing orchid photo yet.