Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: dseelig on January 22, 2015, 05:35:33 pm

Title: HP Z 3200 setting up the stand any intructions
Post by: dseelig on January 22, 2015, 05:35:33 pm
HP Z 3200 setting up the stand any intructions I got a used hp z3200 came with out set up instructions I do not know how to et up the stand right tow curved metal things and one other piece I do not understand . I cannot find anything on the itnernet so help!!!
thanks David
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 setting up the stand any intructions
Post by: Mark Lindquist on January 22, 2015, 06:25:30 pm
HP Z 3200 setting up the stand any intructions I got a used hp z3200 came with out set up instructions I do not know how to et up the stand right tow curved metal things and one other piece I do not understand . I cannot find anything on the itnernet so help!!!
thanks David

Just have to know what to look for.

Here you go -

Z3200ps Setup and Install (http://h20628.www2.hp.com/km-ext/kmcsdirect/emr_na-c01562466-1.pdf)

Good luck with your new (used) printer!

-Mark
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 setting up the stand any intructions
Post by: dseelig on January 22, 2015, 07:04:15 pm
Hi Mark
Thanks it came in handy. I had a 3100 so this is quite similiar but I gave my instructions to the guy I sild my old one to