Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: kers on January 22, 2015, 08:30:55 am
-
Just saw this beautiful movie ’Salt of the Earth’ about photographer Sebastio Salgado directed by his son Juliano Ribeiro and Wim Wenders.
A very impressive movie almost only consisting of photos made by Sebastio Salgado and his comments.
Not only he is a very fine photographer but also very inspiring as a person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMb7eWaBVvQ
-
Thanks Pieter. Salgado does wonderful work. He almost makes me wish I were young again so I could go to places like that. . . Almost.
-
Just saw this beautiful movie ’Salt of the Earth’ about photographer Juliano Ribeiro Salgado with co-producer Wim Wenders.
A very impressive movie almost only consisting of photos made by Juliano Ribeiro Salgado and his comments.
Not only he is a very fine photographer but also very inspiring as a person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMb7eWaBVvQ
Thanks for posting Pieter,
A little clarification: The film as about the photographer Sebastio Salgado and the movie is made by his son Juliano Salgado and Wim Wenders. See here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3674140/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4
-
thank you ! Hans... what a mistake!
i will modify at once! just did
-
Just saw this beautiful movie ’Salt of the Earth’
Where/how did you view? I though release was not until March 2015.
-
I am in Amsterdam based... we have about 12 theathers for small movies...
It was released here in dec 2014 and is playing at the moment in 2 or 3 theaters...
-
Salt of the Earth was shown at the Melbourne International Film Festival in August 2014 (unfortunately I missed it) :(