Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: crwoo on January 19, 2015, 01:58:33 pm

Title: is anyone parting out an Epson 3880 or 3800?
Post by: crwoo on January 19, 2015, 01:58:33 pm
Hi, I need covers for an epson 3800. I need the ink cartradge cover and the part with the display. both parts are easy to remove.

the ink cover from an 3880 will work, but the display part is different.

also my front cover's latch that keeps it up is broken too.

let me know if you have the parts.
Title: Re: is anyone parting out an Epson 3880 or 3800?
Post by: crwoo on January 22, 2015, 06:00:15 pm
anyone?
Title: Re: is anyone parting out an Epson 3880 or 3800?
Post by: dseelig on January 22, 2015, 06:02:46 pm
I have a 3880 to get rid of email me [email protected]