Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on January 18, 2015, 07:51:12 pm
-
We had quite a bit of freezing rain, ice, and fog today. Here is a photograph of the bridge over the Patapsco River leading into old Ellicott City Maryland (USA). Most chose to walk on the road rather than the bridge. Please feel free to C&C. Thank you for viewing.
Bob
-
Three more photos from yesterday's trek on the ice.
-
Beautifully rendered atmosphere in the first one.
-
The first image is beautiful. If you could have moved just a bit to the left, the farther lamp would also have been whole.
-
Thank you for your kind comments on #1. It's my favorite too.
Rajan, you're so right about having moved a bit to the left. At the time, I was more focused on "City" and being off-center to the path, and didn't notice that the farther light was partially obstructed. Lesson learned (I hope). :)
Bob
-
#1 is lovely - and Rajan's point is well made.
Jeremy
-
I agree with all the plus comments. My favorite is the first B&W though. The woman on the bridge brings that one to depressing life. Very nice, Bob.
-
Thanks Russ. I appreciate your comment on the b/w.
Bob