Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: photo570 on January 18, 2015, 07:17:31 pm

Title: Broncolor Mobil head
Post by: photo570 on January 18, 2015, 07:17:31 pm
Hi all,

I am selling a Broncolor mobilite. Full list below. All prices are US$. Cheers.

I am getting out of the game and so I am liquidating most of my gear. I will list more as I go along but have a Digi back to go as well.

Boncolor Mobilite                                                      $650
Snoot and grid set with three grids and 2 apertures     $200

Or the whole kit (preferred) for $800, so a small saving.

In excellent condition with little to no sign of wear and tear, a 9 out of 10. And of course there is the cap for the front as well.

Kind regards,
Jason Berge
Title: Re: Broncolor Mobil head Price reduced
Post by: photo570 on January 22, 2015, 06:44:37 pm
Boncolor Mobilite                                                      $600
Snoot and grid set with three grids and 2 apertures     $200

Or the whole kit (preferred) for $750, so a small saving.
Title: Re: Broncolor Mobil head
Post by: photo570 on January 26, 2015, 02:02:09 pm
Bump.   :)