Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: photo570 on January 18, 2015, 07:07:11 pm

Title: Hasselblad H1 kit for sale
Post by: photo570 on January 18, 2015, 07:07:11 pm
Hi all,

I am selling my H1 and lenses. Full list below. all prices are US$. Cheers.

I am getting out of the game and so I am liquidating most of my gear. I will list more as I go along but have a Broncolor head ready to go as well which I will list separately. Oh and a Digi back as well.

H1 Body                actuations      20527     $1150
80mm Lens           actuations      1097       $1050
50-110 Lens          actuations      67682     $3250
Film Back                                                 $ 250
HV 90 Viewfinder                                      $ 250      

Or the whole kit (preferred) for $5800, so a small saving.

All are in excellent condition with little to no sign of wear and tear, all are at least 9 out of 10. The lenses come with their original HB leather pouches and the body comes with the leather hand strap. I have the original box for the body/VF and the 80mm but can't find the 50-110 at the moment. And of course there are all the lens and body caps both front and rear.

Kind regards,
Jason Berge
Title: Re: Hasselblad H1 kit for sale Price reduced
Post by: photo570 on January 22, 2015, 06:47:02 pm
Bump
Title: Re: Hasselblad H1 kit for sale
Post by: hoquang on January 23, 2015, 10:58:13 pm
I am interested in 80mm lens. Where are you located?
Title: Re: Hasselblad H1 kit for sale
Post by: photo570 on January 26, 2015, 02:01:10 pm
Hi,

I am in New Zealand. Where are you? I assume you are asking because you want to get an idea of shipping cost? It should not be too bad, as it will only be a small package.   Smiley

Once I know where you are I can get a price from the Post Office.

Kind regards,
Jason.