Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: jamgolf on January 17, 2015, 12:11:14 pm

Title: Pentax Asahi Super Super Multi Coated TAKUMAR 6x7 105mm F/2.4 For 6x7 67
Post by: jamgolf on January 17, 2015, 12:11:14 pm
Pentax Asahi Super Super Multi Coated TAKUMAR 6x7 105mm F/2.4 For 6x7 67

Price: $99.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS

I got this lens to use with my Pentax 645D using a fotodiox adapter.
I sold the 645D a couple of months ago, so this lens is also for sale now.

Lens elements do not appear to have scratches, there is some dust in the elements if observed carefully.

I do not have front or rear caps

(http://jawad.zenfolio.com/img/s7/v169/p977820065-5.jpg)
(http://jawad.zenfolio.com/img/s10/v101/p692582181-5.jpg)
(http://jawad.zenfolio.com/img/s6/v151/p711831779-5.jpg)
(http://jawad.zenfolio.com/img/s5/v130/p644401166-5.jpg)
Title: Re: Pentax Asahi Super Super Multi Coated TAKUMAR 6x7 105mm F/2.4 For 6x7 67
Post by: jamgolf on January 17, 2015, 04:30:59 pm
SOLD