Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on January 15, 2015, 01:39:32 pm
-
Ubud, Bali.
-
This is superb. The motion of the two birds is absolutely spot on. A happy man when you saw and captured this? And I definitely don't want to see a B&W version. :)
-
You've caught the action very well, nice one. Regards, sander
-
Incredible shot, Seamus! Bravo!
-
Horrible, barbaric, disgusting practice.
Frenetic, engrossing, riveting image.
-
Everybody else has already said it. Amazing shot.
-
Thanks all.
It was an interesting experience. I managed to establish a lot of trust between the locals and myself, particularly with my driver, who invited me to the venue and who persuaded me to buy a fighter (a modest fee) and put my champion in the fray. Under the circumstances, I didn't have an option. A lot of bets were going on. Unfortunately, my fighter was quickly conquered.
-
Nice...don't see many of them. Send in more!
-
Nice...don't see many of them. Send in more!