Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on January 14, 2015, 05:07:20 pm

Title: Winterland 2
Post by: armand on January 14, 2015, 05:07:20 pm
a couple more frames
Title: Re: Winterland 2
Post by: armand on January 14, 2015, 10:48:16 pm
A couple more.
Comments welcomed on any of them
Title: Re: Winterland 2
Post by: BernardLanguillier on January 15, 2015, 02:08:51 am
Nice! I like the first one best.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Winterland 2
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 15, 2015, 09:09:22 am
They are really my kind of stuff.
I agree: the first is my favorite.
Title: Re: Winterland 2
Post by: armand on January 15, 2015, 03:26:49 pm
Nice! I like the first one best.

Cheers,
Bernard

Thank you.
It's a focus stack where I had to frame wider because I knew that with the focus breathing I'll have to get rid of the sides, hence my question on another post. Plus some cloning to get rid of some branches which didn't fit with the flow.

PS. btw, the photos that you posted earlier drove to shoot more midday and I realized the light can be nice enough; plus the D750 sensor is really good at low ISO.