Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: David Sutton on January 14, 2015, 04:07:46 pm

Title: Iceberg, New Zealand
Post by: David Sutton on January 14, 2015, 04:07:46 pm
Good morning Kevin.
Lovely moody photograph of an iceberg from a  calving glacier.
I have been trying to work out where you made the image, as there is no "Lake Cook". It was probably the Tasman Glacier Terminal Lake by Aoraki/Mount Cook.
Oddly, just today the news mentioned another few peeling off the glacier:
http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/massive-icebergs-tear-off-tasman-glacier-6218462
Time to grab a camera and load the inflatable into the station wagon I think.
David
Title: Re: Iceberg, New Zealand
Post by: Kevin Raber on January 14, 2015, 04:45:04 pm
Thanks David, I made the change.  The location was pretty incredible as all of New Zealand is.  we are putting the finishing touches on a December New Zealand workshop.  We will announce it soon.

Kevin Raber
Title: Re: Iceberg, New Zealand
Post by: David Sutton on January 14, 2015, 05:54:11 pm
I think those wide angle shots of glaciers, big or small, are just the bees knees.
You'll all have a wonderful time here. The good thing is, if you don't like being in a temperate rain forest, just drive for a few hours and there will be high country tussock or glaciers.
David