Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on January 14, 2015, 01:11:46 pm

Title: Water, Moss, Leaf
Post by: RSL on January 14, 2015, 01:11:46 pm
.
Title: Re: Water, Moss, Leaf
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 14, 2015, 01:54:25 pm
Given the title, it would work perfectly well if only the top square is retained. Then again, you'd have to saw off a third of your sensor  ;)
Title: Re: Water, Moss, Leaf
Post by: RSL on January 15, 2015, 10:03:39 am
Actually, the out-of-focus cypress knees in the water are an important part of the picture that give it some balance and an implied diagonal. So the sensor stays as is. I understand, Slobodan, it's a bit on the subtle side.
Title: Re: Water, Moss, Leaf
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 15, 2015, 12:38:03 pm
I think Slobodan is simply trying to start up a new business: cr*pping sensors.   :D
Title: Re: Water, Moss, Leaf
Post by: David Anderson on January 15, 2015, 11:10:40 pm
Very nice... I understand where it is even though it's subtle..