Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: dseelig on January 13, 2015, 12:45:55 am

Title: Matte boards Light Impressions?
Post by: dseelig on January 13, 2015, 12:45:55 am
I like ot get precut boards have not ordered any for a while. I heard light impressions has been not delivering in a timely matter is that true and company I should check out? Anyone know of Archival Methods? Other places to get boards? Thanks PS Will be ordering a good 25 or more of two different sizes 22 by 28 and 14 by 18
Title: Re: Matte boards Light Impressions?
Post by: Alan Goldhammer on January 13, 2015, 07:07:11 am
I have ordered from Archival Methods and never been disappointed.
Title: Re: Matte boards Light Impressions?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 13, 2015, 11:57:55 am
I have ordered from Archival Methods and never been disappointed.
Likewise.
Title: Re: Matte boards Light Impressions?
Post by: framah on January 13, 2015, 12:49:26 pm
Yeah, forget LI. They have been having problems for so long now I thought they had gone out of business. I'm actually surprised they are still open.