Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on January 10, 2015, 12:21:19 am

Title: Snow is here
Post by: armand on January 10, 2015, 12:21:19 am
Now if they could open the schools ...
Title: Re: Snow is here
Post by: Chairman Bill on January 10, 2015, 05:30:18 am
I really like number four
Title: Re: Snow is here
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 10, 2015, 09:51:39 am
I really like number four
Me too.
A little snow here, but not enough yet to warrant getting the camera out.

Title: Re: Snow is here
Post by: armand on January 10, 2015, 03:15:08 pm
Thank you.
Done at 8 Fahrenheit, focus stacking. Here is another version focused (pun intended) on the foreground, doesn't work as well.

The focus stacking was done in Photoshop and while at this size looks just fine at pixel level has some issues, I guess I'll have to try a proper focus stacking program.
Title: Re: Snow is here
Post by: Tony Jay on January 10, 2015, 04:05:27 pm
#2 and #4 for me!

Tony Jay