Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: dajaka on January 09, 2015, 05:47:57 pm
-
Does anyone have any experience using Canson water resistant matte canvas (440g/m2) on an HP Z3100?
I normally use Breathing Color Lyve, but have an opportunity to get a couple rolls at a really good price.
Thanks for any information.
-
I believe you are talking about Canson Museum Canvas 440g (100% cotton). I used it extensively on a Z3200ps with excellent results, but, as far as I know it is no longer produced, same with their poly-cotton Artist Canvas. The new product that was introduced to replace both is named "Museum Art Canvas 340g" and is a poly-cotton blend inferior to both previous canvases.
If you are buying the old Museum Canvas 440g I think you will be pleased, but it must be a clearance of stock and you probably won't find it again.
-
Thanks for the information.
That makes sense since the price is really low.