Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Gel on January 08, 2015, 05:21:06 pm
-
Hi all, I'm currently selling my H series gear:
Hasselblad H4D50 body and an extra grip (both 7.2v li-ions) 24718 actuations - £6600
100mm 2.2 HC Lens - 9105 actuations - £1699
35mm HC lens - 30410 actuations - £1295
150mm 3.2 HC lens - 8251 actuations - 1150
1.7x Convertor - £550
26mm Extension tube - £175
13mm Extension tube - £150
Additional 7.2v grips, £80 (8/10) another at £110, boxed. Both have caps.
These are all on ebay with images here: My listings (http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/thanks_chris!/m.html?item=151542932030&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562)
The above prices are lower than ebay to allow for the fees saved. If you pay with Paypal then you'll need to add those fees on top.
I'll ship worldwide except for the H4D50 body. It'll cost too much to ship and insure. (Shipping is included in the price).
I'm located in Brighton, East Sussex UK for anyone who wants to buy in person.
-
35mm has now been sold
-
Both battery grips are now sold.
-
26mm Extension now sold.
-
100mm 2.2 has just been sold.