Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: John V. on January 08, 2015, 03:32:16 pm

Title: Self adhesive papers with good gamut
Post by: John V. on January 08, 2015, 03:32:16 pm
Any recommendations for self adhesive medias with a good gamut? I've done a bit of work with Lexjet's Print and Stick fabric, which is great for some things I do, but the colors/blacks aren't always that great. I have yet to actually create profiles for it tho or test it using PK/different media settings.
Title: Re: Self adhesive papers with good gamut
Post by: nihil on January 09, 2015, 05:41:28 am
Check out Breathing Color Art Peel. It's a whole lot better than other medias of this type I've tested (e.g. Phototex). I could send you ICC-profiles for the 11880 and 7900 if you're interested.
Title: Re: Self adhesive papers with good gamut
Post by: Iluvmycam on January 09, 2015, 07:51:24 am
Inkpress Adhesive Luster 9.5 mil
Inkpress Adhesive Film 2 mil
Title: Re: Self adhesive papers with good gamut
Post by: Phil Indeblanc on January 09, 2015, 11:51:17 pm
Do the roll laminators just apply lam to the surface?
If you laminate just the surface you can use it as an outdoor sticker. Too bad I only have a pouch laminating machine.