Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Barkeeper on January 08, 2015, 12:52:00 pm
-
Dear colleagues,
I would like to sell my used ALPA equipment as follows:
ALPA TC 12 (http://www.alpa.ch/en/products/cameras/camera-bodies/alpa-12-tc.html) with ALPA fingergrip for ALPA 12 TC (http://www.alpa.ch/en/products/cameras/hand-and-finger-grips/alpa-finger-grip-for-alpa-12-tc-right.html) and ALPA accessory adapter (http://www.alpa.ch/en/products/miscellaneous-accessories/alpa-accessory-adapter-in-place-of-the-viewfinder.html) (asking 1200 Euro) *SOLD* ALPA backadapter H1A including unused shims (http://www.alpa.ch/en/products/backs-adapters/adjustable-digital-back-adapters/alpa-backadapter-h1a.html) (used for Hasselblad digital H backs) (asking 750 Euro) *SOLD*ALPA backadapter MA (http://www.alpa.ch/en/products/backs-adapters/rollfilm-backadapters/alpa-backadapter-ma.html) (used for Mamiya RB film backs) (asking 375 Euro)*SOLD*Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 5.6/23 mm / ALPA HR ALPAGON 5.6/23 MM (http://www.alpa.ch/en/products/lenses/exclusive-alpa-rodenstock-lenses/rodenstock-alpa-hr-alpagon-5_6-23-mm-lb.html) (asking 5600 Euro) *SOLD*&Rodenstock 35mm f4.5 APO Grandagon / ALPA AAA APO ALPAR 4.5/35 MM (http://www.alpa.ch/en/products/lenses/exclusive-alpa-rodenstock-lenses/alpa-aaa-apo-alpar-4_5-35-mm-lb.html) with an ALPA groundglass (unfortunately not listed on alpa.ch, asking 2100 Euro)
The ALPA was used with Mamiya RB 6x8cm motorized film backs (also for sale - asking 100 Euro / each) and a Hasselblad H3DII-50 (sold already).
To use the Hasselblad H3DII-50 back attached to the ALPA TC I used an Hasselblad Imagebank II (also for sale - asking 500 Euro) for power supply and image storage.
As I used the ALPA only for digital and analogue super wide-angle images I have not bought the adjustable but rather expensive ALPA viewfinder and used the 15mm Zeiss viewfinder (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/361529-REG/Zeiss_1365_662_Viewfinder_ZI_for_15mm.html) attached to the ALPA accessory adapter (http://www.alpa.ch/en/products/miscellaneous-accessories/alpa-accessory-adapter-in-place-of-the-viewfinder.html)*SOLD*.
The Zeiss viewfinder is also for sale (asking 200 Euro).
The 35mm lens is offered as an "analogue" lens, but it offers a huge image circle for shifting and stitching with suitable camera bodies.
I would prefer to sell the TC body in combination with at least one lens for a special kit rate, but feel free to ask for any other products or combinations!
Location?
The gear is located close to Berlin / Germany / EU.
Conditions?
In my opinion the conditions vary from mint to very good.
I do take care of my gear.
Please see the attached pictures.
More pictures in my Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/drb67sxux8hvano/AADoZreDues75eIhpYd8QG6Fa?dl=0
(high res images available on request)
Prices?
All prices are quoted in Euro NET. A useful current converter can be found here. (http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/)
In some cases you have to pay additional taxes and / or fees.
Normally you don“t have to pay German taxes (19% VAT) if you are a registered company outside of Germany.
In doubt I will contact my accountant free of charge.
Shipping?
Shipping is unfortunately not included as rates vary heavily for each region and type of transport.
I am sure to find a good solution for a reasonable price for each buyer.
If you have any questions, wishes or suggestions, feel free to ask via private message (PM) in German or English language.
Thank you,
Chris
-
Terrific seller. Just received the Alpa H1A adapter from him last week. It's in great condition, as promised, with all unused shims. Well packaged and shipped.
-
Christoph is great to deal with, very helpful and items exactly as described. Thanks.
-
pm sent about ALPA HR ALPAGON 5.6/23 MM
-
Great seller to recommend. Received the MA film back adapter and the Mamiya motorized back from Christoph last week. The items have been very well packed.
-
Great seller to recommend. Received the MA film back adapter and the Mamiya motorized back from Christoph last week. The items have been very well packed.
Thank you!
I was a pleasure to be in contact with you.
Christoph
-
:)Made the payment about HR23 lens. Thanks
-
:)Made the payment about HR23 lens. Thanks
The 23mm lens is now sold.
35mm is still available...
Thanks,
Barkeeper
-
Hi Barkeeper,
I am interested in your 35mm Alpargon. How does the lens perform on your digital back?
I have no doubt it works well with 6x8 film back. Would appreciate your frank opinion. I am planning to use the lens with my SWA and STC body. Lastly any estimates on the delivery cost to Singapore?
Much appreciated,
Sandy Chian
-
Hi Christoph,
Got the 23 lens. It was packed professionally and shipped promptly.
Many thanks.