Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: thrice on January 08, 2015, 03:34:47 am

Title: WTS: ALPA SWA
Post by: thrice on January 08, 2015, 03:34:47 am
Hi Everyone

I don't post often on here but I am quite active on GetDPI and used to be on FredMiranda a bit - both under the same username.
Happy for any interested parties to call for a chat - bear in mind I am in Australia.

I have had some misfortune work-wise and need to part with one of my children to make ends meet. I've deliberately pushed the shadows to reveal what few marks there are on this camera, needless to say the finish is still excellent.

Purchased from Linhof Studio in April 2013, used sparingly and always housed in a padded camera bag when not in use.
I have recently replaced the dark rosewood grips and not used the camera since doing the replacement.

It will be supplied with the toolkit (as supplied by Alpa) and shipped in a small pelican case.

Open to offers but please no low-balls. As you can see the pricing is already very keen.
USD$4300 NET to me. I am located in Australia.

Without adieu:

(http://gallery.photo.net/photo/17942472-lg.jpg)

(http://gallery.photo.net/photo/17942473-lg.jpg)

(http://gallery.photo.net/photo/17942474-lg.jpg)

(http://gallery.photo.net/photo/17942475-lg.jpg)

(http://gallery.photo.net/photo/17942476-lg.jpg)

(http://gallery.photo.net/photo/17942477-lg.jpg)

(http://gallery.photo.net/photo/17942478-lg.jpg)

(http://gallery.photo.net/photo/17942479-lg.jpg)
Title: Re: WTS: ALPA SWA
Post by: thrice on January 13, 2015, 05:15:05 pm
bump
Title: Re: WTS: ALPA SWA
Post by: thrice on January 15, 2015, 09:05:39 am
I'll include the SWA-specific Linhof 3D micro QR plate. It has index pins to prevent rotation.
Title: Re: WTS: ALPA SWA
Post by: thrice on January 17, 2015, 10:00:31 pm
I'll also ship for free with insured courier.
Title: Re: WTS: ALPA SWA
Post by: thrice on January 20, 2015, 09:05:02 pm
Let's make it $4200 including post.
Title: Re: WTS: ALPA SWA
Post by: thrice on January 22, 2015, 09:20:44 pm
$4100
Title: Re: WTS: ALPA SWA
Post by: thrice on January 27, 2015, 05:42:36 am
Bump
Great value on a great condition SWA :)
Title: Re: WTS: ALPA SWA
Post by: thrice on January 30, 2015, 09:25:01 pm
Sale pending
Title: Re: WTS: ALPA SWA
Post by: thrice on February 01, 2015, 08:54:13 pm
Sold