Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: cocasana on January 07, 2015, 11:35:13 am

Title: Photoshop pref
Post by: cocasana on January 07, 2015, 11:35:13 am
Before the last release (pre CC.2014), when PS started to behave strangely one could delete PS pref file, and, most of the times, the problem was over.
I've been trying to find the pref file in cc2014, mac osx 10.9.5 but I haven't been able. Any suggestion? Thanks, Carlo
Title: Re: Photoshop pref
Post by: howardm on January 07, 2015, 01:23:37 pm
my first guess would be ..........

/Users/<yourid>/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.Photoshop.plist
Title: Re: Photoshop pref
Post by: D Fosse on January 07, 2015, 02:11:15 pm
Doesn't cmd+shift+alt > launch work anymore?

This used to be known as the three-fingered salute...  ;D
Title: Re: Photoshop pref
Post by: cocasana on January 07, 2015, 08:17:12 pm
Howardm, no, that was the first place I looked. But there was no such a file on my computer. Thanks anyway!
DFosse, yes, it still works. Thanks for reminding me that trick!
Problem solved. Hopefully!