Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: rollsman44 on January 05, 2015, 08:25:00 am

Title: Does C1 Work with Pentax 645D
Post by: rollsman44 on January 05, 2015, 08:25:00 am
 I was thinking of trying C1 for my Pentax 645D. I am currently using LR4 and seems ok to me. Maybe I am looking to see if there is a better software for me and better IQ results and EASE Of Operation
   I appreciate any help. I can't find the camera listed in the NEW C1 Pro 8
Title: Re: Does C1 Work with Pentax 645D
Post by: Doug Peterson on January 05, 2015, 11:31:00 am
Capture One does not support medium format options other than those from Team Phase One (Phase One, Mamiya, Leaf).
Title: Re: Does C1 Work with Pentax 645D
Post by: rollsman44 on January 05, 2015, 06:09:08 pm
  OK,  Thank you Doug