Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: tnabbott on January 04, 2015, 03:43:14 pm

Title: FS: Rollei 6000/6008 Film Inserts with cases
Post by: tnabbott on January 04, 2015, 03:43:14 pm
I have six minty film inserts with the cases.  One has the original box too.  These sell for $49 used at Adorama and $29 at KEH.  I am asking $22 each or $120 for the entire lot of 6.  These prices are net, meaning the buyer covers shipping and PP fees.

The inserts are in great condition and the cases are in pretty nice condition too.  See pics below.

(http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/913/ptt4or.jpg) (https://imageshack.com/i/pdptt4orj)
(http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/661/hDrfac.jpg) (https://imageshack.com/i/idhDrfacj)
(http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/538/pePce5.jpg) (https://imageshack.com/i/eypePce5j)
(http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/661/QjN4Sk.jpg) (https://imageshack.com/i/idQjN4Skj)
Title: Re: FS: Rollei 6000/6008 Film Inserts with cases
Post by: tnabbott on January 07, 2015, 10:31:49 am
5 inserts are still available!
Title: Re: FS: Rollei 6000/6008 Film Inserts with cases
Post by: garywj on January 08, 2015, 12:31:06 am
5 inserts are still available!

I am willing to take all 5 for $100.
Gary Johnston
Title: Re: FS: Rollei 6000/6008 Film Inserts with cases
Post by: tnabbott on January 08, 2015, 02:55:34 am


I need $110 plus shipping/paypal fees. 
Title: Re: FS: Rollei 6000/6008 Film Inserts with cases
Post by: garywj on January 08, 2015, 09:58:10 am
Please respond to me at
Gary Johnston
2 Woodbury Ct
Princeton Jct., NJ 08550
[email protected]

I will take them

Gary
Title: Re: FS: Rollei 6000/6008 Film Inserts with cases
Post by: tnabbott on January 09, 2015, 12:04:42 pm
Sold.