Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: bythewei on January 04, 2015, 09:21:32 am
-
Now that I no longer own my P25+, I am letting go my 50mm CFi as well.
I bought it at EX condition from KEH and it was sent for CLA over here in Singapore, back in June 2014. The shutter speed as well as focusing were checked as well.
Hoping to clear it for US 850. Shipping-wise, let's just add another US60 with tracking, and we're good.
PM me for images.
-
name a price and i might consider.
-
Holy **** that is a steal for this lens. A very solid performer even on a P45+, come it with a Flexbody and you got a good tilt/shift solution.
Regards, Pascal
-
final price $750 for this serviced 50mm cfi plus $60 for shipping fees.
i'll absorb the paypal fees
-
name a price.