Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: fdisilvestro on January 04, 2015, 08:55:08 am
-
Some close-ups of Lotus flowers from the Blue Lotus Water Garden in Yarra Junction, Victoria (Australia)
The last image is a pano of one of the lakes
A few more here (http://bit.ly/1AatPSv)
Thanks for watching and happy New Year!
-
Wow… Image #1 and #2 are really immersive!
Thanks for sharing.
-
Wow… Image #1 and #2 are really immersive!
Thanks for sharing.
+1.
-
As has been already said, #1 and #2 are lovely.
-
Thanks for your comments! Much appreciated.
-
Splendid work. Do you have a touch of orton and vignetting?
JR
-
#1 is magnificent. You captured serenity in that photograph. That said, I like all of these photos, although they make me yearn for warmer weather.
Bob
-
Thanks for your comments!
John:
This is not exactly orton (I didn't know the name of that effect). The images have been edited in LR, with local edits playing with negative clarity, HSL values and yes about the vignetting. The shallow DOF beacuse of the close range also helped with the effect. Some images have additional work in PS for localised edits that would I could not do in LR.
Bob: It seems we always want the opposite! the day I took the pictures was one of the warmest days here (about 42° C) and I wouldn't mind some cold (maybe not extreme) ;)