Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on January 02, 2015, 10:07:08 pm

Title: Reflections 2
Post by: armand on January 02, 2015, 10:07:08 pm
from today
Title: Re: Reflections 2
Post by: springm on January 11, 2015, 01:42:14 pm
Those work for me, Armand. #1 even more than #2, as the equal sizes of the bushes/trees emphasize the iuxtaposition.
Title: Re: Reflections 2
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 11, 2015, 03:39:04 pm
Those work for me, Armand. #1 even more than #2, as the equal sizes of the bushes/trees emphasize the iuxtaposition.
+1.

Both are nice.
Title: Re: Reflections 2
Post by: francois on January 12, 2015, 05:09:05 am
Both look fantastic but my favorite is #1.
Title: Re: Reflections 2
Post by: churly on January 12, 2015, 05:53:20 pm
Very nice.  I favor #2.  The long diagonal is more dynamic to me.
Title: Re: Reflections 2
Post by: graeme on January 12, 2015, 06:38:29 pm
Both great Armand. I'd love to see good prints of them.

Graeme
Title: Re: Reflections 2
Post by: armand on January 12, 2015, 07:30:33 pm
Thank you all.

Around me I don't have much vistas so I'm learning to focus (no pun intended this time) on smaller details that you can find almost anywhere and this feels closer to my liking as I prefer simpler photographs many times (I like Mickael Kenna a lot for example although I don't try to imitate him).