Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: alifatemi on January 02, 2015, 02:50:13 am
-
Hi, for purpose of demonstration in a color management conference, I need a good quality file for printing on around 24"x36" paper size of different color space gamut of sRGB, Adobe1998, Profoto and L*A*B please. Anybody can proved these files I appreciate a lot. The ones I found in web are small and low in quality.
Regards.
-
Hi, for purpose of demonstration in a color management conference, I need a good quality file for printing on around 24"x36" paper size of different color space gamut of sRGB, Adobe1998, Profoto and L*A*B please. Anybody can proved these files I appreciate a lot. The ones I found in web are small and low in quality.
Regards.
Try the "Gamut Test file" on Andrew Rodney's site: http://www.digitaldog.net/ (http://www.digitaldog.net/). He posts here as "digitaldog". That file is a TIFF at 2550 x 3300 in ProPhoto RGB. Obviously, as it starts in a wide space, you can convert to any other. I haven't tested the range of colours in the file, except that they go way beyond sRGB. PS - on a quick look I can see it contains colours beyond Adobe RGB as well.