Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Aravind on December 30, 2014, 08:13:27 pm

Title: SOLD: Rodenstock 23mm for Alpa
Post by: Aravind on December 30, 2014, 08:13:27 pm
SOLD!

In superb condition, Alpa and tech. camera shooters know what this is. I bought this to take with me to Namibia earlier this year and apart from a couple of images at Kolmanskop I haven't used it much. I prefer the 32mm range so it sits around. Comes in box and I will include a hood (which is recommended for this lens). Hood has some paint peeling (see pictures). Price includes shipping in the USA and Paypal fees.

Price: 6,400.00

NOTE: I can't ship until Tuesday January 6th but will ship FedEx overnight so you'll get it on the 7th.

Pics:
(http://akimagery.com/img/s10/v99/p751651457-4.jpg)
(http://akimagery.com/img/s12/v181/p987977115-4.jpg)
(http://akimagery.com/img/s3/v7/p768565219-5.jpg)
(http://akimagery.com/img/s4/v62/p716729031-5.jpg)
(http://akimagery.com/img/s7/v162/p743524868-5.jpg)
(http://akimagery.com/img/s6/v134/p488068605-5.jpg)
(http://akimagery.com/img/s4/v11/p368523868-5.jpg)
(http://akimagery.com/img/s6/v136/p450162938-4.jpg)
Title: Re: FS: Rodenstock 23mm for Alpa
Post by: Aravind on December 30, 2014, 09:00:40 pm
Here is an image made with the Alpa 23 on an IQ 180:

(http://akimagery.com/img/s7/v161/p739836523-4.jpg)

Shot at ~f/13, 4s

100% full size image here:

http://akimagery.com/img/s7/v161/p739836523.jpg (http://akimagery.com/img/s7/v161/p739836523.jpg)