Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Cardston on December 29, 2014, 03:34:23 pm

Title: SOLD - FS - Phase One IQ140, 645DF, 80mm LS Schneider Kit
Post by: Cardston on December 29, 2014, 03:34:23 pm
Phase One Kit
I purchase this new. I’m the first and only owner.  I babied this camera.  It looks nearly new and is virtually absent of any scratches dings etc.


Phase One IQ140 Back w/ 5 Yr warranty
-Firmware 5.10.1
-2 batteries
-Battery charger

Phase One 645 DF Body
-2 battery holders

80MM f2.8 Schneider LS Lens
-Elements & objectives are scratch free

Phase One Strap

Mamiya Electronic Cable Release

Sync Cable

Phase One Thumb drive for firmware upgrades

Phase One Sensor 2 solution cleaning kit
+air blower

1 Phase One Lens Wrap (2 are pictured-only one is included)

Square Opaque Filter for LCC

X-Rite Color Checker Passport

Includes a Think Tank Photo Airport Commuter bag (not pictured) in very good condition.

Price SOLD
PM me any questions.  And/or I can give my # and we can discuss on the phone if you like.


Title: Re: FS - Phase One IQ140, 645DF, 80mm LS Schneider Kit
Post by: Cardston on January 01, 2015, 01:35:49 pm
Bump-Price lowered. 
Title: Re: FS - Phase One IQ140, 645DF, 80mm LS Schneider Kit
Post by: 180q on January 01, 2015, 03:27:31 pm
If this was the DF+, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to restrain myself.  GLWS!
Title: Re: FS - Phase One IQ140, 645DF, 80mm LS Schneider Kit
Post by: Cardston on January 02, 2015, 12:24:59 pm
SOLD